We propose a full day in the area of Anoia and Penedès
Located in Capellades, the Paper Mill Museum is located in the old paper mill "Molí de la Vila", which preserves the structure of the paper mills of the 18th century. Next to it, there is the pond, a fountain of natural and crystalline water, which was used by 16 paper mills in this village. The history of paper from its origins to the current manufacturing processes is collected in the museum's permanent exhibition halls. In the basement of the mill, where still today handmade paper is made, the visitor can know in detail all the paper craft process, with original tools and machinery. The collections and documentation kept make this Museum one of the most important centers of international scope dedicated to the study and dissemination of paper in all its fields.
Just 20 minutes from the museum, Mas Rodó is the finalist winery of the FAD Sustainable Architecture prizes nestled in a landscape of vineyards and mountains. We want you to know our origins, our way of working the vineyard and the winery, we want you to taste the monovarietal wines and above all, we want you to relax, to have fun and to enjoy our wonderful environment and cellar.
What does it include?
- Guided tour in the Capellades Paper's Mill Museum. Ask for the possibility of carrying out a paper workshop
- Guided visit to the vineyard and tasting of 3 monovarietal wines
- Customer is on charge of their own transfer from the Museum to the Cellar.
- Once the booking is done, the schedule of each activity will be validated with the Museum and the Mas Rodó Winery.
- Mas Rodó reserves the right to cancel the activity if there is not a minimum of 4 people.
- The cancellation of the visit can be done with a minimum of 24 hours in advance. In this case, the client will have the right to reschedule the visit, but the refund of the fee paid will not be made.